Friday, July 9, 2010

Bingo Book # 24


Bingo Book #24 is Soap Soap Soap / Jabón, Jabón, Jabón by Elizabeth Dulemba. In this picture book, which is available in both a bilingual and English edition, Hugo is sent to the store to buy some soap. He gets sidetracked along the way with a few adventures, continuously reminding himself he needs to buy soap, soap, soap, jabón, jabón, jabón.

Elizabeth has a very nicely done book trailer for this story on her website, along with many other activities and games to complement this book as well.



2 comments:

  1. One more till Bingo!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. woohoo! one more crossed out
    I can feel it! x) I want to say bingo so bad!

    ReplyDelete






I've had to disable the anonymous commenting feature due to excessive spam. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you. Feel free to email me with any comments if you are a *real* reader of this blog. As always, I appreciate you taking the time to stop by and visit my blog.